- Perfect sized loofah that fits neatly in the hand for use in the shower or bath.
- Hand made in Egypt. 8cm x 11.5cm loofah in cardboard packaging with cotton string loop. Flattened for transport to save space.
- May appear abrasive in dry state, but when immersed in water swells up to become a soft, spongy and flexible pad
- Fits neatly in the hand.
- Rinse thoroughly before first use. In shower or bath use on damp skin with soap or gel in a gentle circular motion to clean, freshen, exfoliate and invigorate skin.
- To keep loofah fresh between uses, squeeze out excess water & hang to dry from the cotton string loop.
- Occasionally wash in the washing machine or by hand if desired.
- Will last for months and at the end of its natural life can be composted.
Loofco is a Traditional sponge inspired by cleaning methods that have been tried and tested over generations. The sponges are skilfully hand crafted in Sri Lanka and Egypt by small producers. Farmers and production workers are treated fairly with wages and benefits higher than normal rates which provides valuable employment in rural areas. Loofco are Vegan.
Loofco are made out of Coconut and Loofah which are fast growing, plant-based resources that absorb CO2 when growing. Farmed to the highest environmental standards with respect for the environment. Loofahco replaces mass produced non-biodegradable plastic washing-up brushes and pads that end up in landfill or are burnt. Loofah and Coconut is 100% biodegradable and can be composted. The metal component of the brushes and cardboard packaging are recyclable.
Extremely effective for washing-up and cleaning needs, they will last for months which makes them excellent value for money Great on the skin, body Loofah is a brilliant at cleaning, exfoliating the skin in the bath and shower