This adult toothbrush's handle is made from sustainable FSC Beechwood and is suitable for home composting.
Every tree cut down is re-planted and excess material is used to heat up the factory. Made in Germany, these firm BPA-free nylon bristles effectively remove plaque and tartar buildup. We suggest avoiding brushing the gums with firm bristles. Replace your toothbrush around every 3 months.
- Handle from compostable FSC Beechwood
- High quality firm BPA-free bristles, made in Germany
- Packed in a compostable, plastic-free paper box
- Every tree cut down is re-planted in the forest
- To replace around every 3 months
Georganics are the experts in sustainable dental products. All their ingredients are ethically sourced and organic or food grade. At the heart of their business is our impact on the planet. They also do not test on animals, and most of their products are suitable for vegans.